[Openmcl-devel] libraries with 0.12 darwin

John DeSoi desoi at mac.com
Sun Jul 7 16:47:35 PDT 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to understand what capabilities there are for external
libraries. The docs still indicate that darwin can't open shared
libraries. The cocoa example seems to indicate that you can make
calls to the cocoa framework. What about other frameworks? The
database library I want to use (no user interface) is available as a
Carbon shared library and as a C++ framework.  If it might be
possible to make this work, where should I start looking to figure it
out?

Thanks,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.