[Openmcl-devel] Installation of ILisp

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Mon Nov 25 01:30:15 PST 2002

Well, I was already very happy with an Emacs on Mac OS X whose
scrollbars did anything at all - they seemed to work more or less, much
like the menu bar and mouse clicks worked. However, if you start
holding down the mouse for scrolling and stuff like that, things get
wild ;-) So, no the scrollbars are not up to Mac standards. But as an
Emacs users, you should keep your hands on the keyboard, at all times!

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be
.Mac - svc at mac.com - http://homepage.mac.com/svc