[Openmcl-devel] How to get names of slots of a structure?

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Sun Oct 20 17:24:37 PDT 2002

Gary Byers wrote:
> This quietly returns NIL if S-NAME doesn't name a structure class.
>
> (defun structure-slot-names (s-name)

Great -- thanks, Gary!

That's just what I needed. I was hoping that I would be be able to
figure out analagous code to handle the function CLASS-SLOT-NAMES
which takes a symbol for the class-name and returns a list of symbols
naming the class members.

May I trouble you for the code for that as well?

This is for a lisp package that I wrote on contract and hope to get
made open-source. I'd like for it to support openmcl.

Kevin