[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL future

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Sat Sep 7 07:51:36 PDT 2002

This test suite (or a version of it) is in CLOCC now, under
tools/ansi-test. I don't know the current relationship between the
CLISP and CLOCC source trees, i.e. what happens when new tests or
platforms (like openmcl) are added, where do you check them in ?

I took a look at the test suite from CLOCC and ran it in openmcl 0.13.
The problem is than (too) many tests need their expected results put it
for each platform. All these failed along the lines of (+ 1 2) returned
3 and UNKNOWN was expected ;-). If we want to make this work for
openmcl, that'll require some work and we need to know where to commit
these changes to (cfr above).

In any case, I think we could all help Gary here, test suites are nice
things to have when you are working on the internals of a complex
system.

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be
.Mac - svc at mac.com - http://homepage.mac.com/svc