[Openmcl-devel] My Experiences going from 0.13.2 to 0.13.4

John DeSoi jdesoi at planetc.com
Thu Feb 6 16:58:40 PST 2003

Sven,

>This week I switched from using OpenMCL 0.13.2 to using OpenMCL
>0.13.4 for my current application - a web application that is the
>'backend' or 'manager' application/interface to a dynamic web site,
>using portable allegro serve, lisp server pages and an interface to
>postgresql.

What lisp server page implementation are you using?

>On the subject of Portable Allegro Serve: why is ansi loop from the
>portability layer used for openmcl, it seems that openmcl's own loop
>works just as well ?

When I first ported to OpenMCL a while back loop was not there (or
for some reason I could not get the port to work). I'll look into
removing it or making it conditional next time I work on it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with OpenMCL and PAServe.

Best,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.