[Openmcl-devel] Re: PPC Floating-Point Compiler for MCL/OpenMCL

Gary King gwking at cs.umass.edu
Fri Feb 7 18:04:12 PST 2003

Only my own lack of insight!

Thanks,

--
Gary Warren King, Senior Research Fellow, EKSL

Callused men in business suits speak computerese
Play pinball with the third world, trying to keep it on its knees
Their single crop starvation plans put sugar in your teas
and the local third world is kept on reservations you can't see

It'll all go back to normal if we put our nation first.
But the trouble with normal is it always gets worse.

   -- Bruce Cockburn, Trouble with Normal