[Openmcl-devel] My Experiences going from 0.13.2 to 0.13.4

John DeSoi jdesoi at planetc.com
Sat Feb 8 06:32:00 PST 2003

>On that subject, I was trying to port my application which I am
>developing using OpenMCL on Mac OS X to CML CL on Linux, but the
>same paserve version (1.2.12c) that works so well with openmcl is
>having problems on cmu cl 18d. On the cmucl-help list they suggested
>trying the cvs version of paserve, but I cannot get that code to
>load, let alone work with openmcl. Are you still trying to port it ?
>I would like to stick with released versions, but need to get the
>code running on Linux for final deployment.. (this part of the
>project is too small to get the customer to buy PPC hardware, too
>bad).

I have never worked aserve on CMUCL, but my impression is there are a
number of people using it. If you are having trouble I think your
best bet would be to send a message to the paserve mailing list. Or I
can send you the email address of the CMUCL maintainer. I have not
refreshed my sources in a while, but I know they were working on
redoing all of the install code with a unified ASDF implementation.
The project needs the feedback if that is not working.

Best,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.