[Openmcl-devel] Re: [Openmcl-announce] OpenMCL 0.13.3 release - fink?

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Jan 21 12:22:28 PST 2003

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Kevin Rosenberg wrote:

> John DeSoi wrote:
> > Is there (or will there be) a fink installation? I tried:
>
> There has been a fink package -- last created about 6 weeks ago. But,
> that package has not been put into the Sourceforge fink db.
>
> The openmcl cvs tree has the .info file in the subdirectory fink.

I'll see if I can build an updated fink package (based on the work that
Kevin did a few months ago.)

I'm not sure how easy it'd be to get OpenMCL into the sourceforge fink tree.
I'll try to look into that; if it's not easy, I'll try to maintain a
fink binary on the ftp server here.

There's a nasty bug in 0.13.3 (well, at least one nasty bug ..), so
there may be an 0.13.4 RSN.