[Openmcl-devel] Another ILisp Question

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Fri Jun 13 08:23:19 PDT 2003

On Friday, June 13, 2003, at 02:14 PM, Dave Newman wrote:

> Thanks for all the answers. Alas, I haven't been able to get any of
> them to work. The do-applescript doesn't seem to exist in my emacs. I
> too tried the w3 browse, but did not work either.
>
> Which emacs are people using for OS X? I've been using the carbonized
> emacs for OS X.

I am using an Emacs (21.3.50.1 2002-12-20) that I built myself from the
CVS sources some time ago following the instruction found at
http://members.shaw.ca/akochoi-emacs/

There are people around distributing pre-built versions, but since
Emacs is quite large...

Sven

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be
.Mac - svc at mac.com - http://homepage.mac.com/svc

Lisp is the red pill.  --  John Fraser, comp.lang.lisp