[Openmcl-devel] Another ILisp Question

Ram Krishnan rkris at kriyative.net
Fri Jun 13 10:05:51 PDT 2003

Matthew,

I've been using the latest versions of w3 from the following CVS
repository:

:pserver:anoncvs at subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot

You'll need to check out the `w3' and `url' modules and build them. I
also hacked together an lisp mode hook (see below) which sets things up
appropriately.

I also had to hack the default style-sheet to get things to look
decent. If you're interested, I can forward it separately.

Regards,

-ram

----
(require 'url)
(require 'w3)

(defun my-lisp-mode-hook ()
   (make-local-variable 'browse-url-browser-function)
   (local-set-key "\C-hh" 'common-lisp-hyperspec)
   (setq browse-url-browser-function 'browse-url-w3
         browse-url-new-window-flag t))

(add-hook 'lisp-mode-hook 'my-lisp-mode-hook)
(add-hook 'common-lisp-mode-hook 'my-lisp-mode-hook)
----