[Openmcl-devel] Last openmcl/ilisp questions...

Matthew Calhoun calhounm at mac.com
Wed Jun 18 13:38:01 PDT 2003

El Tuesday, 17 June, 2003, a las 04:14  PM, Ram Krishnan escribió:
> Btw, are you running the terminal version of Emacs out of preference
> or are you having problems using the Carbon/Aqua version?

No, I just don't know of any compelling reasons to go to the trouble of
setting up Carbon Emacs right now. I'm sure it's only a matter of time
before I switch to that or the X version, though.

El Tuesday, 17 June, 2003, a las 06:15  PM, Gary Byers escribió:
>>  Now, if we could just get an 'info' version of the CL-Hyperspec :)
>
> GCL (GNU Common Lisp) distributes something that looks very much like
> the ANSI CL document/CLHS in texinfo form.

Now that's cool. I now have 3 ways to read the hyperspec on my system.
:-) I got it at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gcl/gcl.info.tgz, if anyone
else wants it.