[Openmcl-devel] new 0.14 alpha binaries

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Tue Mar 18 14:51:32 PST 2003

I justed tested the code you uploaded in testing: as far as the
standard included portableaserve example goes, things seem to work
fine. Tomorrow, I will test this combination with my web application.

Anyway, great work! Thanks a lot.

I took me many days to get the same things working in cmucl, in openmcl
is just works out of the box. Is that the platform's touch ?

Sven

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be
.Mac - svc at mac.com - http://homepage.mac.com/svc