[Openmcl-devel] new 0.14 alpha binaries

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Wed Mar 19 05:04:27 PST 2003

If you have learned to deal with multithreading in Java, as I did,
something like with-lock-grabbed is much closer to synchronized blocks
and methods (and easier to understand) than without-interrupts.
Furthermore, I think it is more efficient in most cases, since threads
that are not trying to access the same lock-protected resources can
keep on running independently.

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be
.Mac - svc at mac.com - http://homepage.mac.com/svc