[Openmcl-devel] New OpenMCL 0.14 binaries available

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Sep 3 10:02:11 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, Sep 2, 2003, at 07:51 America/Denver, Brendan Burns wrote:

> I'm getting the following error with the release binaries:
>
> ? (require "cocoa-application")
> > Error in process listener(1): value NIL is not of the expected type
> STRUCTURE.
> > While executing: CDB-GET
> > Type :POP to abort.
> Type :? for other options.
>
> ideas?
>
> --brendan

Sorry that I missed this earlier (in the excitement of getting the icon
and all; thanks.)

This error (which would be clearer if it was caught a little earlier)
means that the interface
database wasn't where the lisp was looking fro it; either it's not
installed, or the "CCL:"
logical host isn't pointing at the "ccl" directory.