[Openmcl-devel] New OpenMCL 0.14 binaries available

Stephen Westfold westfold at mac.com
Thu Sep 4 12:17:35 PDT 2003

I ran our application (Specware) in the new OpenMCL 0.14 and it works
fine except if I turn on egc when it breaks immediately.  This is
unfortunate as without egc the main test spends >60% of its time
garbage collecting. Using egc in 0.13 improved this significantly
(although not as much as we would like). Running the same test under
allegro or cmucl there is less gc time.

If egc were fixed I think the 0.14 version would be ok.

Thanks for your work,
Stephen Westfold