[Openmcl-devel] Semi-newbie questions

Gary King gwking at cs.umass.edu
Fri Apr 9 08:53:15 PDT 2004

Franz has one on-line at
http://www.franz.com/support/documentation/6.2/ansicl/ansicl.htm .

--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176

There is no self, if by self we mean some central cognitive essence
that makes me who and what I am. In its place there is just the “soft
self”: a rough and tumble, control sharing coalition of proceses--some
neural, some bodily, some technologica--and an ongoing drive to tell a
story, to pain a picture in which “I” an the central player.
-- Andy Clark, Natural Born Cyborgs