[Openmcl-devel] stream-reader replacement

Gary King gwking at cs.umass.edu
Fri Apr 9 08:56:45 PDT 2004

I'm porting some more MCL code to OpenMCL and can't figure out what I
should use as a replacement for ccl::stream-reader. Is there one?

Also, Is there documentation specific to OpenMCL streams and the
differences between them and MCL streams? Should I just look at the
documentation for Grey streams?

Thanks,
--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176

Power is actualized only where word and deed have not parted company,
where words are not empty and deeds not brutal, where words are not
used to veil intentions but to disclose realities, and deeds are not
used to violate and destroy but to establish relations and create new
realities.
-- Hannah Arendt