[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa bridge questions

Thom Goodsell tgg at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 08:07:01 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm struggling to get a firm grasp on the OpenMCL Cocoa bridge starting
from a moderate knowledge of Lisp and a little knowledge of Cocoa
(i.e., I've read a book). My current struggle is to instantiate an
NSPoint. The trouble is that NSPoint is a struct, not an Obj-C class.
Instances are usually constructed via NSMakePoint, but I can't figure
out how to call that, nor how to manually construct an NSPoint (or even
refer to one).

I'd be most appreciative of any help. I have many more questions, but
I'm hoping to figure most of them out by working through some simple
examples.

Thanks,
Thom Goodsell