[Openmcl-devel] Re: GTK2 interface for OpenMCL/Darwin available

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at mail.allcaps.org
Sat Aug 14 19:43:30 PDT 2004

On Aug 14, 2004, at 12:25 PM, Rick Taube wrote:

> I've made a tarball of my GTK2 OpenMCL/Darwin interface available at:
> 	http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/openmcl-darwin-gtk.tar.gz
> Ill update the archive once I have the interface working with sbcl as
> well as OpenMCL. Please see the enclosed readme for instructions on
> how to install and test it.  Ive tried out the tarball on a G4 dual
> and a Powerbook and the examples seem to work fine.

Looks good.  I installed it on my 15" AlBook running 10.3.5 7M34 and
OpenMCL Version (Beta: Darwin) 0.14.2-040506 and then ran the demo
programs.  Everything worked without a hitch and I have the Gtk
libraries installed into /home/devel manually rather than by fink or
opendarwin.

I am interested in your generator scripts as I will need to wrap the
gtkglext widgets (which also have Python def files).  However, I can
wait a little while  given that you have said that they will be under
heavy development for SBCL as well.

Thanks for all the hard work.

-a