[Openmcl-devel] make-record malloc/free question

Cyrus Harmon ch-openmcl at bobobeach.com
Thu Aug 19 11:34:15 PDT 2004

So I see the malloc call in make-record in macros.lisp. Is there a
corresponding free call somewhere? The reason I ask is that I'm trying
to (see previous posts) use the MOP to automagically wrap foreign
structures to objects with slots and I can see where to malloc storage
for internal buffers and the like, but I can't see the MOP hooks for
free, which got me wondering how make-record does it. I suppose all of
this works for stack allocated memory, but I don't see how things that
get malloc'ed in make-record get freed.

Thanks,

Cyrus