[Openmcl-devel] Hemlock text display

Hamilton Link hamlink at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 20:50:46 PDT 2004

Excellent question! As your reward, you are my first guinea pig.

Please read the email I just posted for section 2.2. on what to get and
where to get it. It *should* answer your question and if it doesn't I
need to know so I can fix the problem.

Hmm... I just looked at my docs and I think I need to add the following
line to the intro:

   To build the stable 0.14 version, read sections 2.2.1.--2.2.3.
   For the bleeding-edge 0.14-dev version, also read section 2.2.4.
+ To build Hemlock and the IDE use the 0.14-dev version, also read
section 2.2.4.
   If you have to go through a firewall, see section 2.2.5.