[Openmcl-devel] LambdaGTK on Openmcl/Linux ...

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Fri Dec 3 13:53:45 PST 2004

Hello list,

i further investigated into using LambdaGTK on OpenMCL/PowerPC.
On point of concern: lgtk OpenMCL/Darwin distributes a set of
interface definitions that use an interface directory called
"gtk". Unforunately OpnMCL/Linux does allready come with such
an interface directory, but for gtk version _1_.
If this is an oversight i recomend to quickly change the inter-
face directory's name to 'gtk2' (which would be in sync with the
"official" naming of this toolkit, i assume).

I'll cc: this to the OpneMCL list just in case there's interest
in distributing the gtk2 interface files with OpenMCL in the
future (i generated them on my box without problems from the headers).

 Cheers Ralf Mattes