[Openmcl-devel] Re: Helmut Eller's ffigen changes

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Dec 7 14:01:57 PST 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 rm at fabula.de wrote:

> BTW, in an other post you mention work on a gcc-3.n based ffigen. Is this
> in CVS allready?

Helmut Eller sent mail to this list several months ago, announcing
that he'd gotten it mostly working in 3.x.  (Unfortunately, the spam
filter in clozure's mailer tagged his message as spam, and many people
may have missed it.  His message is at:

<http://clozure.com/mailman/htdig/openmcl-devel/2004-August/001855.html>

).

I haven't done anything with it; his message arrived during the "Death
March" phase of my other project, which has since moved on to the
"Damn It, I'm Too Old For This Kind Of Grueling Schedule" phase.  Some
other people have said that they've used his changes successfully.