[Openmcl-devel] Re: building MCL for idiots (fwd)

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 14:34:28 PST 2004

Hi,

OpenMCL under the darwinports infrastructure builds from source. The
standard build uses the tarballs for 0.14.1-pl1, but you can easily
modify
it to download from cvs, if you want to live on bleeding edge.

General info is available at http://darwinports.opendarwin.org.

You can look at the openmcl portfile (a kind of meta-makefile) at

http://openmcl.darwinports.com

(When I last checked, the above page--not officially affliated with
darwinports--
was out of date. It showed version 0.13.7. But you'll get the idea.)

HTH,
Greg