[Openmcl-devel] Re: Another pathname question

Octav Popescu octav at cmu.edu
Fri Feb 27 09:39:40 PST 2004

In Lispworks it works if you just do (load "foo:two"). Maybe it works with
your original setf too, I haven't tried. There seems to be a bug with using
a logical host in defaults: (load "two") calls (probe-file "foo:two"),
which calls pathname-match-p with a second argument of
"/.automount/*/root/**/*". Which then calls parse-namestring with
"/.automount/*/root/**/*" and a default of #P"foo:". Which gives the error.
I'm not sure where this path comes from, maybe it's documented somewhere, I
couldn't find it. I still haven't tried OpenMCL.

Octav

--On Friday, February 27, 2004 8:36 AM -0500 Gary King