[Openmcl-devel] 0.13.x vs. 0.14.x

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 12:41:38 PST 2004

On Jan 5, 2004, at 1:52 AM, Gary Byers wrote:

> Someone seems to have added chunking support for openmcl recently.
> The CVS checkin comment notes that they accepted a speed loss in
> doing so; in my model of things, that seems to defeat one of the
> main purposes of using chunked transfer encoding.

Granted that this may not be the best, but does it at least work? I'm
trying to get any version running, and what I get from cvs still has
the same errors. Where can I get a version that works with openmcl
0.14-031220? Right now I'm using the module name portableaserve with
cvs. Are you getting a different module? - i.e., am I getting the wrong
version?

In other words, please tell me how I can get a version that at least
compiles and runs, - however suboptimal it's treatment of chunked
transfer encoding ;^)

TIA

Raf
Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.