[Openmcl-devel] CVS problem

Jeff Hunter lists at uncledirtae.com
Wed Jan 14 11:33:09 PST 2004

On Jan 14, 2004, at 12:55 PM, Gary King wrote:

> I'm starting to feel like an idiot! When I follow the instructions for
> getting OpenMCL sources, I get an error. To wit:
>
> [Polanyi:~/CVS/unix] gwking% cvs -d
> :pserver:cvs at clozure.com:/usr/local/publiccvs login
> (Logging in to cvs at clozure.com)
> CVS password:
> gwking% cvs -d :pserver:cvs at clozure.com:/usr/local/publiccvs get ccl/
> cvs server: cannot find module `ccl' - ignored
> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

Hi, I'm new to OpenMCL, but I think I can help. It looks like you are
trying to use old CVS access instructions. The CVS server crashed, so
things had to be reorganized. I followed the directions on this page
for checking out OpenMCL from CVS, and it worked fine:

http://openmcl.clozure.com/TmpCVS/index.html

Hope this helps,

Jeff Hunter