[Openmcl-devel] asdf-install and asdf in the openmcl distributions

Hamilton Link hamlink at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 21:55:13 PST 2004

Personally I have nothing against bundled stuff, but I'd rather not see
things automatically loaded, and I'd rather not see dependencies start
creeping in (and to some degree I think the first makes the second
easier to ensure).

Another question is where to put bundled stuff (as opposed to the
often-unrefined things that are in the examples directory). I suggest a
bundles directory as a peer to examples, and add bundles to the require
path.

Also, I nominate the defsystem.lisp that you got working as a bundle,
and asdf sounds good to me as well.

hamilton