[Openmcl-devel] 12/20 Cocoa Questions

Hamilton Link hamlink at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 19:56:44 PST 2004

I would not suspect your system configuration off hand. The Objective C
foreign function interface is being transmogrified at the moment --
Gary Byers and Randall Beer are in the process of integrating it into
CLOS more thoroughly with the MOP. When it's done, the result should be
much more seamless than it was, but I'm not surprised if you're running
into problems.

Depending on what your particular needs are, Gary may be able to help
you or you might want to get an earlier version of the binaries and see
if that works -- certainly it would benefit everyone to have another
person banging around in ObjC... come to think of it maybe I should
download the latest version and see what it does for me. Anyway
normally Gary's pretty responsive so don't get discouraged, help is on
the way. Post back to the list if you have the same problems with an
earlier version, or with the ObjC support in the latest 13.x version.

hamilton