[Openmcl-devel] Foreign function calls

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at mail.allcaps.org
Thu Jul 1 00:27:02 PDT 2004

Can anybody point me at some examples for the foreign function
interface?

What I'm trying to do is to call a C function with a signature of

void gtk_init(int *argv, char **argc);

I can open the library and dereference the function.  After going over
the both the new and old docs, I can't figure out how to convert the
OpenMCL fixnum into a C integer and then take the reference of it in
order to pass its pointer into the function.

I also don't see how to allocate the strings so that I can dereference
it twice.

Thanks for any help.

-a