[Openmcl-devel] First draft!

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Jul 6 19:25:14 PDT 2004

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Hamilton Link wrote:

> You guys were correct, I did run that command in a directory with no
> lisp files. Also, Gary, why don't you set it up so that when something
> is committed to the docs module in CVS it executes a script to do the
> make? Is the web site on a different computer? Just curious--I've used
> commit hooks before and they seem to do OK.

Um, I didn't think of that ...

Another approach: rename the current "newsite.openmcl.clozure.com" to
something like "staging.openmcl.clozure.com", build the staging site
on regular CVS commits and the "real" site less often (either via a
cron job or only when some magic "publish" file was committed.)