[Openmcl-devel] #_ arg expansion problem

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Jul 10 06:16:01 PDT 2004

> I have a hunch that it's a structure of some sort ...

yes, your hunch is correct. Now I undestand the void return value and
why funcs with simiar args are working (because they dont themselves
return structs). I actually remember reading something about the
explicit "extra" painter arg business in the openmcl docs but somehow
didn't connect that with the error I was getting :/  Anyway with th
offending func fixed and adding your gkt_init func from gtk-clock.lisp
Im now able to load my gtk ffi and pop up a gtk window. woo woo! Thank
you for the explanation.

Rick Taube
Associate Professor, Composition/Theory
School of Music