[Openmcl-devel] Doc updates

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at mail.allcaps.org
Sat Jul 10 23:57:01 PDT 2004

On Jul 10, 2004, at 6:50 PM, Dan Knapp wrote:

>   I've now checked in stylesheet updates which should make all the
> links work on
> every browser.  It's not quite valid xhtml, because of spurious xmlns
> attributes
> produced by what appears to be a known bug in xsltproc, but it very
> nearly is,
> and it works fine for me in Safari, Camino, and the OS X version of IE.
>
>   I have also added a new section, written by Andrew Lentvorski:
> Section
> 7.9, Tutorial: Using Basic Calls and Types.  (In the FFI chapter.)
> You can see it
> at:
>
>   http://newsite.openmcl.clozure.com/Doc/ch07s09.html

Dan,

Thanks, for all the work on this.

Funky.  I've never seen <pre class="programlisting"></pre> before.  The
scrollbars on the code are the first I've ever seen.  Cool.

However, it looks like something happened to the indentation of the C
code.  It doesn't seem to affect the functionality of the code,
however.  Let me know of I did something wrong (like had tab characters
instead of spaces) that caused the converter to have issues.

-a