[Openmcl-devel] Doc updates

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Sun Jul 11 00:25:15 PDT 2004

   Since I don't have the Doc/Doc/ problem on the copy I generated
myself, I strongly
suspect it's a version issue.  My versions:

This document was last modified at 2:50 AM on July 11, 2004.
It uses version 1.62.4 of the Norman Walsh Docbook stylesheets.
Using libxml 20611, libxslt 10108 and libexslt 806.

   The newsite versions:

This document was last modified at 1:07 AM on July 11, 2004.
  It uses version 1.65.1 of the Norman Walsh Docbook stylesheets.
  Using libxml 20609, libxslt 10106 and libexslt 804.

   (I just committed some stylesheet code to output this.)

   I think it's more likely to be that my stylesheets are older than
that my
libraries are newer.  So I'll upgrade to 1.65.1 and look it over...  In
general it's
not desirable to upgrade the docbook stylesheets very often, because
there's
subtle breakage.  Happily, since XSL is a standard, the stylesheets are
quite
independent of the versions of the build tools, so those can be upgraded
willy-nilly.

-- Dan Knapp