[Openmcl-devel] Interest in documentation reorganization?

Brian Mastenbrook bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu
Tue Jun 1 09:59:57 PDT 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Gary Byers wrote:

> That might be worth looking at, but the first thing would probably be to
> get the wiki to stop wedging itself after running for a few days.  (I may
> have just seen a reasonable-looking explanation for why it does so, and
> will try to explore that when I get a chance.)

Now that CVS Araneida runs on OpenMCL, perhaps you could try running a
CLiki? :-)

More seriously, have you perhaps thought about moving the documentation to
texinfo? SBCL did that recently and it's worked out great - texinfo is
easy to write, easy to compile, easy to install, and easy to turn into
HTML and PDF, as well as view from emacs.
--
Brian Mastenbrook
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~bmastenb/
bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu