[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa environment statup speed-up?

Sebastian Nozzi sebnozzi at gmx.net
Wed Jun 2 02:19:25 PDT 2004

Wow,

I really wanted to thank you all for such insightfull answers.
To compensate for the off-topic nature of my questions, here goes something
more related to openMCL.

Is it possible to initiate the Cocoa-IDE environment, save an image, and
from then on initiate with that image so that it doesn't take so long to
load all the Cocoa stuff? Of course this wouldn't show the Cocoa-IDE, just
load all the memory contents; but maybe there's a way, after loading the
image, to gain access to it, by calling a function or doing some other
initialization steps.

I wonder if something along those lines is possible. Or maybe you have been
using it all the time and I didn't know of it.

Many thanks in advance,

Sebastian