[Openmcl-devel] ASDF-Install

Gary King gwking at cs.umass.edu
Fri Jun 4 18:04:55 PDT 2004

I see that ASDF-install is included in the OpenMCL distribution (in the
tools folder) but I'm not sure what the canonical way to make use of it
is. If I try to require it, I get an error message:

> > Error in process listener(1): Is a directory :
> #P"/usr/local/bin/ccl/ccl/tools/asdf-install/"
> > While executing: CCL::MAKE-FILE-STREAM
> > Type :POP to abort.
> Type :? for other options.
> 1 >

I can think of several ways to work around this but I'm not sure which
is the "right" one (if any).

Thanks,
--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176

"no art, however minor, demands less than total dedication if you want
to excel in it."
   -- Alberti