[Openmcl-devel] question on process-allow-schedule and process-wait

Gary King gwking at cs.umass.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:15:59 PST 2004

The documentation for both process-allow-schedule and process-wait
state that "There's almost always a better  alternative (involving
waiting for some specific event to occur.)" I think I understand what
this means in theory but I'm not sure how to use it in practice. Is
there a simple example somewhere?

thanks,
--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176

"Everyday life is like programming, I guess, If you love something you
can put beauty into it."
   -- Donald Knuth