[Openmcl-devel] %directory-string-list fails on real Mac filenames

Stonewall Ballard sb.list at sb.org
Fri Mar 26 12:07:53 PST 2004

Gary,

That's clearly a better idea than what I was considering, but it
doesn't work. It fails on a file named "11 *69.mp3", which produces:

Illegal use of wildcarded filename "/Volumes/Music/iTunes
Music/Christine Lavin/Please Don't Make Me Too Happy/11 \\\\*69.mp3"
While executing: NATIVE-TRANSLATED-NAMESTRING

I'll take a look at this later when I have more time.

BTW, I'm making an effort here to see if I can use OpenMCL as a
convenient scripting language. I've been using Python, but I'd rather
write in Lisp.

Thanks.

  - Stoney