[Openmcl-devel] Interest in documentation reorganization?

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Sun May 30 23:20:24 PDT 2004

Okay, I restored the link to the html copy of the internals docs,
thanks.

According to the DocBook docs, the tool for rescuing DocBook SGML is
sgmlnorm, part of the SP and Jade tools, available at
http://www.jclark.com/
- does that sound familiar?

I certainly think it's better to have the internals documentation than
not to
have it, albiet with a note about its age.  Whether to update it
depends on
how much time it would take you, I suppose.  Most Lisps do provide this
information in some form, although it would probably only be useful to
someone doing development on OpenMCL itself.

Some of the information in it, I note, has already been superseded by
other documents, which is good.  What's left is not a huge document and
is
mainly text, with just a few tables, so even a manual conversion
wouldn't
take an inordinate amount of time.

-- Dan Knapp