[Openmcl-devel] The Miracle of opengl-ffi.lisp Astounds Newby!

Kenneth Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Nov 10 15:36:46 PST 2004

Platform: Mikel Evins's Lisp in a box, aka OpenMCL and Slime and Emacs

OK, the good news is that a significant amount of Cello has been ported
to OS X/OpenMCL. If I could only manage to build ImageMagick and
crucially the Wand API therein I think we could pop the cork.

But that is not why I am here. We observe that when the demo in
opengl-ffi.lisp runs, the menubar changes to "Simple OpenGL Example" or
some such and some standard menu iems appear.