[Openmcl-devel] lambda-gtk (at) common-lisp.net

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 30 07:38:50 PST 2004

[Apologies for the multi-list posting; no further announcements will be
sent]

Thanks to the friendly folks at common-lisp.net, the lambda-gtk code
now has a home:

http://common-lisp.net/project/lambda-gtk/

I took the liberty of this initial CVS checkin to add the separate Lisp
symbol packaging that several people commented about (the original
naming method remains an option). Home page had been updated with a bit
more information; if anyone feels a burning desire to help out please
contact me after reading the Lacunae section on the project's home
page.

Rick Taube
Associate Professor, Composition/Theory
School of Music