[Openmcl-devel] sharing data between fortran and OpenMCL

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Sat Oct 2 06:49:49 PDT 2004

On Oct 1, 2004, at 8:21 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> I hope that it's clear that lisp memory management issues are best
> visualized in terms of noirish Edward Hopper paintings ...

Yes, I'll bet that tips would go way up if the bouncer forced everyone
to change seats 3 or 4 times a meal by shoving them around. Well, maybe
it's better to look at it as protection money rather than tips…

;^)

Naturally not all aspects of an analogy can hold perfectly, but It's
really quite good -  I hope it finds it's way into the permanent
OpenMCL documentation. Informative *and* entertaining.

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com