[Openmcl-devel] docs and docs and docs (4 things)

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 14 17:12:44 PDT 2004

I see the new Ch2 Dan, thanks. A couple of edits, probably mostly due
to problems in what I first sent you, Dan...
- The references in the first bit of 2.1 (to other portions of 2.1)
would be nice to have as links.
- The hyperlinked reference in 2.5 is wrong, it should be to 2.1.4
instead of to 2.1.5.
- The "% openmcl" in the second-to-last yellow frame in 2.1 should be
"openmcl" to match the other terminal command boxes.

I would encourage everyone to give the new Ch2.1 a look-see and _try_
the process I am claiming is correct, before some poor noob is
subjected to it.

Oh, and I didn't mean that point about the binary distro docs to be an
ouch, Dan. I had to look to see what was even in the binary distro
docs. Possibly the best thing to do would be to absorb the binary
distro docs into the web site and then replace them with pre-compiled
web site html docs in the binary disro.

I am also eagerly awaiting the next revision of the IDE (hemlock,
mostly?), and wrt the docs of course it would be nice to have the IDE
pop up a browser to the distro docs/openmcl web site (and hyperspec and
hemlock docs, too...) as part of the help functionality.

thanks,