[Openmcl-devel] openmcl future features

Richard Newman holygoat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:15:06 PDT 2005

I think I second this selection -- a lightweight IDE with listener,
editor, and some Mac OS integration, like Xcode for Lisp.

I'm expecting a lot of people saying "who needs foo, we have Slime +
Emacs". Then you get me screaming Vim into the wind at the top of my
lungs!

Me, if I had a way of embedding Vim into an OpenMCL IDE, I'd be in
heaven. But that's not quite on the list ;)

-R