[Openmcl-devel] asdf-install directions on wiki need updated

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at mail.allcaps.org
Tue Feb 1 04:51:31 PST 2005

On:

http://openmcl.clozure.com/openmcl-wiki/HintsForASDFandOpenmcl

Could someone update the directions?

First, my experience has been that telling gpg to go away is pretty
much required as I don't seem to bump into packages which seem to be
signed very often.  However, that could just be my use.

Second, step 1 attempts to use the asdf:*central-registry* before
requiring asdf.

Third, the pushnew path is very dependent upon where your openmcl is
installed.  Is there a more portable way of specifying that?

Thanks,
-a