[Openmcl-devel] linux process hang

Hamilton Link hamlink at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 09:23:46 PST 2005

The first thing I'd try is updating to the bleeding edge version on
0.14-dev --- 0.14.2 is pretty old and there are quite a number of
patches to it.

Gary has until maybe Friday to package up an 0.14.3 with all the latest
stuff in it, or risk feeling incredibly guilty.

See the docs on how to get and built the latest and greatest version of
the system.