[Openmcl-devel] [Re: MOP Question: structure of Lambda list for direct-slot-definition-class]

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Mon Feb 28 08:51:01 PST 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 09:28:14AM -0700, Gary Byers wrote:

> I checked in code that I -thought- fixed this a few days ago:

False alarm, stale fasl files over here ... i deleted all of my fasl files
and recompiled and now everything looks fine! I wasn't ware that the initarg
fixups where done at macro expansion time. Thanks for taking the time and fixing
up this problem. This means i can now develop with OpenMCL and boy does this speed
up compile time :-) I guess i owe you a bottle of whine.

 Thanks RalfD