[Openmcl-devel] threads and special variables

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 13 15:13:39 PST 2005

I agree with Bernard's axiom and have a lemma for it... if anyone
(possibly Dan) has time available when it happens, it would be good to
have someone comparing explications to documentation and folding
explanations into the docs as appropriate.

While Dan has taken supremo ownership of the docs, anyone who
understands some under-documented piece of OpenMCL should feel free to
write up an explanation or clean up someone else's code-specific email
and submit it to the list for review and to Dan for formatting and
addition.

P.S. (For example, a little documention on the more example-y stuff in
the examples folder would be good, and in particular yours truly here
should probably write some documentation on the OpenGL examples, which
are sorely undocumented apart from some email traffic. Maybe I'll just
send myself a little note, eh?)