[Openmcl-devel] threads and special variables

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 13 16:58:53 PST 2005

OK, I'll give it a bump in priority. Thanks for the interest.

I don't know anything about CL-SDL. If you look at the rubix example in
the examples directory in openmcl, you'll see the most sophisticated
thing I've translated into openmcl from my C++ experimentation with
OpenGL.

Incidentally the books I like on the subject of opengl are Ed Angel's
latest textbook on computer graphics, and the OpenGL ARB's books for
the OpenGL Reference Manual and the OpenGL Programmer's Guide.

There's also a web site that has a completely elephantine collection of
OpenGL tutorials and demos, and the tutorials have been translated into
a number of programming languages (I am copying the dev list on this
since cocoa+openmcl would be interesting to add, for anyone who wants a
large graphics-related lisp project to do in their spare time). If
anyone is interested check out http://nehe.gamedev.net/